Saturday, August 6, 2011

10 Year Reunion



So last weekend was our 10 year reunion for the Hilton Head High Class of 2001.....has it really already been 10 years???
I had an amazing weekend seeing some very close friends that unfortunately live so far away that we don't get to see each other often! It was also great getting nastalgic and seeing some classmates and soccer teammates I haven't seen in 10 years! It was a little awkward at first. I wasn't sure who to hug, who to talk to (you never know--just because you remember them doesn't mean they remember you!)
By the end of the night it was almost like we were back in highschool (but in a good way) we were all dancing, having some beverages, and having a great time! I look forward to the next reunion!
Visiting with my highschool best friends (whom I still keep in touch with almost weekly) made me realize what a blessing it is to have close friends that stay by your side even if they are across the country EVEN in other countries!
Im a very lucky girl!!!

**Believe it or not! I actually didn't take any pictures at our reunion. Back in December Drews truck was broken into and my "point and shoot" cannon camera was stolen along with alot of other things! So I was not about to bring my SLR camera to a bar! So here are a few pictures I stole off facebook....Im still waiting for shelby to upload her pictures because she caught most of the action!



No comments:

Post a Comment