Monday, August 15, 2011

LIKE RIDING A BIKE!

Just finished playing a on a 7v7 league! I honestly don't know why ive waited so long to get back on the feel. Maybe its PRIDE. Leave the past in the past. I was so "depressed" when my college career ended. I was left with a "now what" feeling. I have always been an athlete....thats almost what defined me for majority of my life and now it was all over! So I felt I needed to leave soccer behind and have that fresh memory of being a good great goalkeeper! I have been offered to play many times and always have found a way to make an excuse to not be able to play. I think I was always afraid of not being able to live up to my college career and then those mediocre memories would replace the talent. ANYWAYS...I sucked in up and played again. BEST FEELING in a while. Im so glad im playing again. In just 2- 20min halves I feel like I got a piece of me back....not to mention it was like riding a bike! I also got a lot of compliments on my skills and proved myself tonight....who doesn't like that feeling??? However the feeling I will be feeling tomorrow will be SORE!!! My knees, butt, eh EVERYTHING is yelling at me right now....im not as resilient as I was when I was 18! Either way it is totally worth it!!
Now I just need tod  get Logan on the field :o) he will already put a ball at his feet and say "kick it" and then kick it! Priceless!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment