Friday, November 4, 2011

Back on the Wagon!



I just had the best run in the longest time!!! Okay okay its my only run in the longest time....approximately 6 months (probably my longest non-running streak EVER) But the second I started running I felt the adrenaline! Why have I waited so long to get back into something I have loved for so long. The piles of laundry, the cooking, the cleaning, being a full time working mom...I guess I let it all become one big excuse. I even gave up the opportunity to run an amazing half marathon with a great friend (GOOD LUCK WILKIE!!) all because I became that person with tons of excuses!
I finally used my Nike+ that my brother gave me 2 birthdays ago...IN LOVE! It can update your time distance and pace at the touch of a button. And to my knowledge if I read the manual it can adjusts your songs/tempo based on how fast you are running. Kudos to my brother for an awesome purchase!

So I am going to pick a 5K and get back on a running routine!
NO MORE EXCUSES!

Running stats:
November 04
2.17 miles. Run time: 21min  Pace: 10 minute miles

No comments:

Post a Comment