Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our Notebook

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words  Memories!


I continue to work diligently on our family "YEARBOOK"
I promised myself since I annoy my family with thousands (literally) of pictures have thousands of pictures on my memory cards that will probably just sit there and collect dust that each year I will make a photobook. My plan is to have a shelf full of our family "yearbooks"
Who inspired me to do this? Who else?? LOGAN!
Of course we have our wedding photobook and then I also created a maternity/hospital book. Our first actual yearbook started in April when Logan was born. So I continued from there and this current book will be April 2011- April 2012.
My mom always tells me that if I take all these pictures of Logan I'll have to do the same for the other children...This doesn't pose as a problem to me- Im actually concerned I may have to quit my day job to be able to have time to take and edit all the pics I will want to take when there are more kids :)
What I am concerned about is how am I going to explain to the younger siblings that our Yearbooks are based off of Logan's Birthday :o/ and or how do I change this without creating a gap or overlay???
Decisions Decisions....oh well we have time :o)

Here's a sneak peak!





No comments:

Post a Comment